wtorek, 25 sierpnia 2009

Dalai Lama in European Parliament

Dalai Lama visited European Parliament on 04-th of December 2008.







I like the speech very much because His Holiness was talking about values that Jan believes in.

The first axiom - everyone wants happy life and has right to achieve happiness. I'm not sure I share this belief. I mean I have other priorities. Jan, however, is seeking for happy life very persistently even if not always effectually. I'm afraid it may happen he'll never reach his goal. But considering the circumstances I can not do much to get it closer to him.

The second axiom that His Holiness and Jan share - inner values which are necessary base for achieving peace of mind which leads to happiness do not necessary have source in religion.

I'm glad His Holiness pointed out those two. I wonder if Jan is aware of it. Maybe it would please him a bit.

Brak komentarzy: