niedziela, 23 sierpnia 2009

The Centre of Contemporary Art

The only thing that helped me to survive here was new museum. It was opened for the first time when I was in Brussels. I went there for Czech movie evening the first day I came back. I had desire for everything that had anything to do with Czech Republic at that time. I was afraid of meeting there some of my friends. I knew it was more than I could take. But my desire showed up to be stronger than my fears. I've met them indeed but fortunately managed that. That's me, great actor when it comes to situation like that. It's not even that I have to play someone being in great mood. The mask sticks to my face itself. In spite of everything what I was feeling at that time smile came out on my face. I didn't need to attempt even, it occurred without control, against my intentions actually. Besides I was of course happy to see them. And I was happy when I could go home alone.

Brak komentarzy: