wtorek, 11 sierpnia 2009

Notes from the museum

My visit in the museum was marked by photography which was kind of bizarre considering I've never been very much into photography, I definitely prefer other forms of art. However, it's always nice to discover new fascinations, new interests, curiosity for things that we already know. It proofs we are still alive, isn't it?

Apart from permanent collection there were naturally some forms of art other than photos that drew my attention. I've written some titles down but I'm realizing now these titles don't tell me much, don't help to recall the paintings. I should probably start making photos instead of carrying on written archives. On the other hand what is Flickr for? You can find there almost every photo you wish.

Paul-Armand Gette De part et d'autre du fleuve

CESAR Compression (1960)

Arman Homage to Cubism

A.R. Penck I can't recall the tile but I remember the idea of the art object. It was many paintings lying on the floor, leaning against the wall. They were turned to the wall with the face side so visitors couldn't see them, only backs were visible. It provoked quite interesting emotions and reflections involving art recipients' desires, reception of contemporary art, its condition. Quite nice.

Victor Brauner Chimere (1939)

Georges Braque Nature morte

Brak komentarzy: