niedziela, 30 sierpnia 2009

Au Pont Saint Martin

We went to that restaurant during our stay in Strasbourg. With my persuasion we choose Pont Saint Martin. When I go somewhere I want to try everything the place has to offer. If not what is the point of making afford of going there at first place? When I noticed that restaurant I was very insisting of eating there, just over the water. I've ordered snails. I tasted them for the first time in my life. If tasting snails, then only in France. The meet has been too tough for my taste but tasted well.


The pleasure of going there was doubled by Kata's MEP eating there at the same time we went there. Kata was trainee in her office once and was crazy about her since then. She could meet her there not maybe thanks to me but because of me. I was happy because of her happiness. And I gave myself credit for that.

Once you go to Strasbourg visit the restaurant. Andras, you told me you've never been in Strasburg. Take Jaana and go there once, guys. I have to warn you though that being there one can fell like trapped in zoo cage since many tourists make photos of the building because of its scenic beauty.

Brak komentarzy: